Monday, June 13, 2011

London Calling

The plane ride: on the plane, we were all given pillows to sleep on. I lean my pillow against the window and daze off...next thing I know I have no pillow...I start looking around for it, on the floor,behind me, everywhere, no pillow. Until I look over, The women sitting next to me straight ninja jacked it from me while i was sleeping, the worst part was, that she wasn't even using it, just holding it, as if that wasn't bad enough, she was a booger eater.

All that aside, London has been amazing so far, the people in my classes are great and I've really made some good friends. The locals are very nice and I've even learned a few tricks. I've been told by some man that was a very beautiful lady, and that I was stylish and very cutting edge... Ok thank you random man with broken blue foot wrapped in a bag.

The environment is so wonderful and different here, I love it, and it's only day 1.

Ttfn- love from London.

No comments:

Post a Comment