Thursday, June 16, 2011

You can fly (Peter Pan)

So yesterday was an adventure for sure. I had a goal to see the Peter Pan statue in Hyde Park, I convinced my friends that it was a good idea, only to realize that the hike to find Peter Pan was more like a journey, it felt like a ten mile walk. Turns out that Peter is more like a figurine, brilliant.

We also went to the Britsh musical Experience, there was an interactive studio area where you could play music, drums, guitars, piano, there was even a sweet sound board. I would have to say that my favorite part though was the recording studio, and the dance studio workout place. Me and Cheshire practically recorded an album, such a blast.

Earlier everyone had gone to Charles Darwins house, I'm not taking the class that's based around him, but I do think I gained just as much from it, it was so cool to think that he was actually once there doing... What he did.

So far everything has been such a blast,my roommates for Harlaxton are so goofy, and the campus is BEAUTIFUL, it's very Harry potter, mixed with the castle from Zelda with a little Beauty and the Beast mixed in.

Ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment